Need help applying for PIP or ESA?
Applying for benefits can be a bit confusing. It can even seem a bit overwhelming.
C-App can help.
Help preparing for PIP
This site covers Personal Independence Payment, the benefit for people of working age who have a long term health problem or a disability, to help meet the extra costs they face.
These sites will help you learn more so you:
- Understand what the benefits are and how to apply.
- Understand the forms and the assessment processes.
- Know how to answer the questions in your assessment.
- Know more about your rights.
You can also practice, at your own pace, the sort of questions you'll be asked. This will help you:
- Be more confident about the forms and ready for your assessment.
- Get clear about what you need to mention in your assessment.
- Get an idea of whether you'll qualify for benefit, and at what level, when you do the assessment for real.
These sites have been brought to you by seAp, an independent charity that provides free and confidential advocacy services, and has been developed by Neontribe.