seAp assessments PIP logo

Need help applying for PIP or ESA?

Applying for benefits can be a bit confusing. It can even seem a bit overwhelming.

C-App can help.

This site covers Employment and Support Allowance, the benefit for people who can't work because of illness or disability.

This site covers Personal Independence Payment, the benefit for people of working age who have a long term health problem or a disability, to help meet the extra costs they face.

These sites will help you learn more so you:

You can also practice, at your own pace, the sort of questions you'll be asked. This will help you:

These sites have been brought to you by seAp, an independent charity that provides free and confidential advocacy services, and has been developed by Neontribe.